“Whatever you do, work heartily, as for the Lord and not for men, knowing that from the Lord you will receive the inheritance as your reward. You are serving the Lord Christ.” (Col. 3:23-24).
Volunteering in Israel is one of the best ways to discover the amazing cultural and natural diversity that is found in the land of Israel. You’ll work side by side with young believers from around the world, forming life-long relationships based on an unforgettable experience. In return for your efforts to bless the community of Yad Hashmona, you are provided with food and lodging for the duration of your stay (usually three or six months). You’ll have time off to travel and even a little pocket money. You’ll also have access to the moshav’s facilities as well as the fitness center at nearby Neve Ilan.
You may find yourself working in the restaurant, the guesthouse, security, maintenance, or other tasks within the community (regular work weeks are approximately 40 hours in varying shifts). You can visit the volunteers’ page on Facebook to communicate with past volunteers.
- Are you a believer between the ages of 18–40?
- Are you fluent in either English or Hebrew?
- Are you interested in …
- Gaining a deeper understanding of Israel?
- Meeting and serving with other believers from around the world?
- Making a difference in the Nation of Israel and growing in your faith?
- Are you ready for the adventure of your life?
For more information on volunteering at Yad Hashmona, contact our Volunteer Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org.